Central Group has Continuously conducted business with social responsibility, and aims to create positive business impact that serves social needs. We are committed to contributing to Thailand's sustainable development through the transformation from 'Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)' to 'Creating Shared Value (CSV)'
We share our knowledge in 4 areas for sustainable development and operate in accordance with UNSDGs:
- PEACE AND PARTNERSHIP
ใน 4 ด้านหลักของการพัฒนา
Vision & Mission
"Our success grew out of our determination to bring Thailand into the modern world. We are committed to contributing to its prosperity and enhancing the quality of life of its people."
Samrit Chirathivat, Founder of Central Group
Adhering to corporate governance principles, Central Group recognizes the importance of responsibility to both its employees and society at large. Our mission is to strengthen relations with our employees as well as our communities for the long term through creating jobs, empowering communities, and improving the quality of life in a sustainable way.
Beliefs & Values
Beliefs & Values
With the belief that developing people is essential for business growth, Thailand's prosperity and competitiveness, Central Group prioritizes the quality of life of our employees as well as community development in order to be a trusted partner in our community.
Tiang Chirathivat Foundation
The Tiang Chirathvat Foundation was founded on 5 June 1984 by Samrit Chirathivat in memory of his father Tiang Chirathivat, the founder of Harng Central Department Store, with the following objectives.
- To support the education of disadvantaged children and youth, including vocational skills development and good citizenship to enable the livelihood of individuals and families
- To support public health for children and youth
- To support religions and morality
- To support disaster relief such as fires, floods, earthquakes
- To cooperate with charitable organizations that support public good
- To cooperate with the public sector in activities for public good